Saturday 30 April 2011

what i had learned in electronic advertising

    For the first time in my University life, my groupmates are indians. I had never partnered with indians, so this is a very good experience. I cooperate with my groupmates well. I tried my very best to committ in assignment to fullfill their expectation. In doing the assignment, i learned how to use certain software to create a simple advetisement. I faced some problem when drawing the storyboard as i am poor in drawing. At last I'm able to come out with a simple storyboard.
   In lecture, I learned some basic advertising knowledge such as the advertising appeals and advertising circulation. Althought i learned advertising ealier before electronic advertising, the lecture made me have a deeper understanding about it. Overall i can say that this is a interesting subject and make people learn a lot about advertising.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment